Chartsec Services Ltd (Chartsec) provides a tailored made (Bespoke) security man guard service for the public and private sector. The company’s ethos is; professionalism, quality of service, reliability and the trustworthy delivery of physical security to the client.
A realistic and open dialog with client management, with regards to their security needs and concerns regarding their physical security requirements. Emphasising key realistic workable physical security concepts to combat real time security threats, in a modern and evolving dynamic changing world.
All employed individuals are appropriately SIA trained, with supporting first aid training. This also includes government approved basic disclosure (DBS clearance) and rigorous company interviews and security simulation scenario testing programmes, to evaluate individuals thought process and responsiveness problem solving capabilities.
Contract Management Service:
We aim to provide all clients with a 24 hour managed service ensuring limited client involvement concerning daily activities concerning manning routines.
Supportive regular meetings with the client are proposed to confirm the following:
- Obtain client feedback and review current security operating protocol’s
- Assess performance standards, which allows for maintaining security objectives
- Discuss alterations/variations of contract with regards to present and future security concerns
- One on one relationship
Man Guard Security Deliverable Services:
- Man Guard Services, Mobile Response Patrols
- Site Specific Security
- Private Residential Security
- Industrial Site Security
- Retail Security
- Office Security
- Security uniformed or plain clothed individuals
- Corporate and Event Security
- 24/7 Security Alarm Response Control Centre (SARCC) & CCTV